Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My SUPER BOO ♥

LOOK at HIM...he can be my SUPER BOO...INTELLECTUAL, SEXY...his style is SICK, his face is DOPE! c:
I must say...I am really feeling this guy right now, and I have a feeling that he is about to become a bona fide SUPERSTAR...he is really like a YOUNGER, SEXIER, and HUMBLER version of Kanye...in other words, the man is PERFECT!!!! But I am like blasting him non stop...got both of his mixtapes "A Kid Named Cudi" and 'The Best of Kid Cudi", definitely ADDICTED to this cat right now...can't wait for his album to drop, though...yo. Also, if you want to get a taste of his flawlessness come out to BBKings on 42nd St. this EASTER SUNDAY (lol i know) to see him live in concert!!! whoop whoop! (B.A.M. will DEF be up in that piece!!! )

Checkout my super boo's blog: http://www.kidcudi.com/news c:

My Future BABY DADDY
For some reason...I always FALL in LOVE with guys from OHIO...
the both times that I have been in love  in my life has been with dudes from OH
lucky for me...Kid Cudi hails from the city of CLEVELAND!
YESSSSSSSS! ;-)

I would LICK that mohawk...LOL!!
I LOVE HIS STYLE.

" I NEVER gave a FUCK...I never gave a fuck about what NIGGAS THOUGHT about ME...I mean I DID...but like FUCK IT, know what I'm saying...you gone LOVE me, man...YOU GONE LOVE ME!"
-Kid Cudi, "Man On The Moon"

That's exactly how we are SUPPOSED to feel.
-Akilah

1 comment:

  1. Dope Man. Dope Qoute. Dope Blog. but :( You know what I'm talking about. love ya Akickles

    ReplyDelete