Wednesday, March 11, 2009

...it's getting SERIOUS ladies and gents...

So it's DEFINITELY safe to say that i have an OBSESSION with Kanye's love life..
but really, can you blame me??? it's WAAAAY more interesting than mine
;-)


I mean REALLY, guys...i honestly thought that this Kanye/Amber Rose thing was just a phase...you know, a rebound type deal...but they are beginning to look like they are getting serious...I mean, she ain't only just accompanying him at the CLUB and shit no more...Bitch is getting trips to fashion shows, concerts, and PARIS for crying out loud!!! hmmm....a little scandalous if you ask me..

I'll admit...Amber Rose is starting to grow on me..they are so darn FLY together....

I guess you really CAN turn a HOE into a HOUSEWIFE....
we shall see.  

fabulously,
                    Akilah ♥

2 comments:

  1. lmaooo omg she looks so dope in that last pic I love her leather jacket and...doc martens??? sick....she's def got a little swavor. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm i strongly disagree lls-Dmoney

    ReplyDelete